A HIPPA compatible, paperless dental office, utilizing Dentrix software running in a client / server configuration.
- Gigabit Ethernet networking for fast access to records
- Automated data backups to protect irreplaceable patient records
- VPN technology to securely access practice records from a home office
- Sonicwall Firewall technology to filter out viruses, spyware and unauthorized users.
- Automated scanning and OCR translation to convert paper forms into online documents.
A computer / server / network solution for the staff and the clients of a new, non-profit, residential, drug rehab program.
- Configured a Windows Domain / Active Directory substructure running under Windows 2003 Server to manage twelve workstations, two servers, three network printers and a varying collection of laptops.
- Locked down "client" computers using technologies like "Group Polices" and "Mandatory User Profiles" to prevent workstation tampering, and to deter unauthorized resource use.
- Successfully mined non-profit programs to reduce the costs associated with the project.
Welcome | Who We Are | What We Do | Past Project Work
How We Work | Current Customers | Newsletter | Contact